30 April 2012

The Proposal....Part 2


The account, the night of....

nybunchz says:
you were in a tux?
Almonds says:
yeah
I don't wear bow ties for "just cause"
I changed when we were getting ready for presents
hnybunchz says:
k
Almonds says:
I excused myself to use the restroom
lol
hnybunchz says:
and
Almonds says:
and.....
?
lol
ok....so when she was all WTF, i walked up to her, in front of everyone....
.....pulled the ring out of my pocket, got down on one knee, and said....
hnybunchz says:
everyone didn't know right?
Almonds says:
correct
one sec
hnybunchz says:
k
Almonds says:
..."it would be the greatest gift in the world if you would do me the honor of being my wife"....sorry had to ask her exactly what I said
that is when she got watery eyed
hnybunchz says:
and she said "yes" rite?
lol
Almonds says:
...no....first she got weak kneed, cause she ended up kneeling in down too
hnybunchz says:
what>?
Almonds says:
lol
hnybunchz says:
was she alright?
Almonds says:
then after a few seconds she was like "what kind of a question is that"
yeah, she was fine
hnybunchz says:
what? really? lol
oh good.
Almonds says:
lol....she was like "if you don't already know the answer, I don't know what to do with you"
hnybunchz says:
oh wow...LOL
is that really what she said?
LOL
Almonds says:
yeah
hnybunchz says:
oh...
Almonds says:
she said it quietly.....
hnybunchz says:
LOL
Almonds says:
I think I was the only one who heard it
lol
hnybunchz says:
lol
so she said "yes" for everyone else though rite?
Almonds says:
yeah
hnybunchz says:
oh good
LOL
Almonds says:
I was like "but everyone else doesn't know"
hnybunchz says:
what?
Almonds says:
so she was like, out loud "yes, of course I'll marry you"


hnybunchz says:
ah, i see

3 comments:

  1. the "Almonds" thing.....third year of college, I believe.....had just gotten my driver's license.....anyways.....as college boys sometimes do, we got bored! We had a box of fireworks laying around....sooo, lol....(btw, I actually was eating almonds at the time.....bad idea when you are trying to remain anonymous!!)....We went to the girls dormitory....(where else would we go with a box of fireworks, the dean was on vacation!)...These were the types of firecrackers that had those really long fuses....so Ten-ten was shortening them.....a bit too much!...He handed me a bundle of firecrackers (about 6-7 sets secured together)...and he lit them up....Less than two seconds later that sh!t starts exploding......still in my hand.....I got rid of it fast, but not until after I had spilled all my almonds and nearly blown off my hand!.....There were absolutely no witnesses! Perfect crime!!....cept for the almonds all over the floor.....Me and Ten-ten took the rap for the entire thing (there were about 8 of us involved)....Ten-ten got ten months suspended sentence and ten months probabtion with a $2000 fine....(hence the name Ten-ten).....I got off with a slap on the wrist and a $1500 fine for property damage.......needless to say, I was grounded and my license taken away.....was put on probation at school (even with a 3.9).....needless to say, I lost my merit scholarship (lol).....it was pretty bad.......I ended up with a bed full of almonds for not ratting out the rest of the guys, though!!......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. For some reason, my parents didn't find it as amusing.... lol

      Delete

Add your thoughts, praise, or belittleance (yes, now a word) here!