29 October 2012

Sandy Jack-o

Passing the time, with Sandy bearing down, we decided "hey, why not carve pumpkins and try on costumes and eat delicious home-baked goods?"
So that is what we did!
Excuse the jumble, they uploaded wonky, and fixing the order is proving too difficult



Boy was *so* excited to show me his costume, but still got very shy when he came back out!
I asked "are you a goldfish?"
"nooooooo, I'm a shawk!"
"noooo, are you sure you're not a penguin?"
"nooooooo, SHAWK!  Like 'RAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRWWW!!'"
Then got the picture

The kids and their friend eating dinner

Scooping pumpkin guts!



Loving pumpkins!
Our friend and Wife "guiding" the project....
This little guy really enjoyed carving a pumpkin with me :)
My little pumpkin gutter




All dressed up, but still....
My little pumpkin gutter!



















Our friend finding out he doesn't much like guts....




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, praise, or belittleance (yes, now a word) here!